Generous selections get you closer to achieving your dreams
This program of study offers numerous environments for the four years of study, thereby catering to a future that is different for each individual student. Piano Rendition Research, the principal component of the program, features a unique system that allows a student to choose a subject of preference, coinciding with the progress and direction of their individual study. Lessons relating to an ensemble performance feature substantial opportunities for nurturing the ability to collaborate with other musicians, through participation in duets, chamber music, and piano performances, within the framework of orchestral music. The soloist selection audition “Evening of Piano Concerto”, held each year, as well as the Selected Musician Concert, performed during the Music Festival, along with the Ensemble Competition, Concert Practical Training Seminar Concert and the like, offers a lot of opportunities for students to perform and nurture their capabilities. Overseas training trips to Vienna and the like are also available.
Candidates may select one of three classes in their third year through screening in an audition. Piano Instructor Training Class / Advanced Popular Study Class / Ensemble Study Class
Piano & Composition Master Class (P-Com)
Double lessons are provided by specialists actively engaged in performances at the forefront of their professions, as composers or pianists.
Instructions are given in a documentary format and composition theory, as well as piece analysis and interpretation in relation to the law of harmony, counterpoints, orchestration and others.
Piano pieces are created from a broad range of genres, including jazz, as well as music for cinematography.
Piano Professional Performance Class
The advanced performance ability of a soloist is provided by a team of instructors (series of double lessons). Performances with a full-scale recital program, as well as the substantiation of a repertoire, including ensembles, chamber music and the like, are sought for testing.
- Original environments and systems.
- Unequivocally ample opportunities to perform on stage for joint performances with an orchestra, such as piano concertos, as well as solo performances and chamber music performances, are proposed.
- A broad range of genres are learned, including popular music and jazz, not just classical music.
- Required Courses
- Piano Rendition Research I to IV
- Elective Courses for Specialization
- Piano Music Lectures
- Piano Music Appreciation Research
- Piano Instruction Method I & II
- Cembalo Practical Training 1 & 2
- Instrumental Music Accompaniment Method I & II
- Song Accompaniment Methods
- Chamber Music Research 2 to 4
- Piano Performance in Orchestral Music 1 to 4
- First Sight Performance I to IV
- Rhythm Performances
- Duo of Violin and Piano (Sonata) 2 to 4
- Music Class Grade Preparation Course I & II
- Fundamental Composition Research 1 to 4
- Fundamental Piano Composition Course 1 to 4
- Keyboard Realization 1 to 4
- Piano Piece Analysis Performance Methods 1 to 4
- Instruction Method Research 1-I to 2-II
- Popular Music Research 1-I to 2-II
- Ensemble Performance Research 1-I to 2-II
- Application of Keyboard Solfège
- Communication & Self-management Study
- Body Improvement Methods
- Transcription and Production of Sound Sources
- Graduation Research
- Elective Courses for Specialization & Liberal Arts Courses (common for all programs)
- Access here for details.